1. Login to the customer portal where you’ll see a similar screen as shown below. Click on ‘New Support Ticket’ for creating a new ticket.
New Support Ticket
2. On this page, enter your ticket subject and type of request (Deployment, Request, Feature Request, Change, Incident, etc.), description of the ticket and click on ‘Submit’
3. Now you can view your ticket information, responses from the agent assigned from CloudCover; and add your replies to the same.
Check Ticket Status
Your ticket has been created
Enter additional comments
4. Click on ‘Check Ticket Status’ to check the status of all your tickets.
Check ticket status
Pending agent assignment
Ticket resolved and closed
Open: Pending agent assignment at CloudCover’s end
Resolved: Issue resolution complete
Closed: Ticket status changed to closed after confirmation from client on inactivity after a period of time
Waiting: Pending response from client
5. Click on ‘Reply’ on a closed ticket to reopen it.
Click here to reopen the ticket